Acura Brake Repair in St. Louis
From quick pitstops along your commute to taxing stop-and-go traffic, the roads can certainly be hectic, which is why it’s so important to ensure your brakes are well maintained. Whether your luxury vehicle needs an inspection and minor repairs or new brake pads entirely, St. Louis drivers can always count on the Frank Leta Acura team at our Acura service center!
How to Tell When My Acura Needs New Brakes
Internal issues can often go overlooked but your Acura vehicle’s brakes should always be in great condition. Most experts recommend replacing your brake pads anywhere between 30,000-35,000 miles or sooner depending on your driving habits, however, it’s important to be aware of these warning signs as they indicate your brake pads are wearing out:
- Grinding or High-Pitched Squealing Noises: It’s never a good sign to hear noises coming from your brakes. If you hear scraping, grinding, or rumbling sounds when you press on the brake pedal, it means that your brake pads are worn out and need to be replaced.
- Physically Thin Brake Pad: Take care to visually inspect your brake pad’s thickness before driving–less than a quarter-inch of brake pad often means its time for a replacement. Our trusted Acura technicians can always take a look for you during routine maintenance and service.
- Vibrations: If you experience a pulsating sensation when you apply the brakes then your brake rotors may be warped. This can feel like a sudden stop in vehicles with anti-lock brakes.
- Longer Stopping Time: Taking longer than usual to brake is another common sign that your Acura vehicle’s brakes are worn down. Be sure to stop by for Acura service as soon as possible for new brake pads.
Where Can I Go In St. Louis To Get My Acura’s Brakes Fixed?
When your vehicle requires a little TLC, Frank Leta Acura is always ready to lend a hand! All of the maintenance procedures at our St. Louis Acura service center are competitively priced to suit your budget and our regularly offered Acura service specials help keep your luxury vehicle in optimal shape for less than expected. Our state-of-the-art Acura service center also has a customer waiting area complete with gourmet coffee and refreshments, complimentary WiFi, work stations, cable television, and so much more! From our convenient hours to exceptional perks, it’s easy to see how other dealers simply can’t beat a Leta!
Satisfied St. Louis Acura Customer Reviews
Brought my car in this morning for my first service appointment under my maintenance contract! The service I received was amazing and impressively quick (especially for a Saturday morning). My service advisor Tyler was great! Definitely happy I purchased my Car at Leta! Between the exceptional customer service, I received when purchasing and now with the service department I will definitely be a future Leta customer! –Kimberlyjg (DealerRater)
Resources For St. Louis Acura Owners
- Schedule A Service Appointment in St. Louis
- Acura Service Specials
- St. Louis Shoppers Save More With Our Frank Leta Loyalty Program
Your vehicle’s brakes are instrumental in your safety behind the wheel so take care to keep them in excellent working order. Should you find your Acura vehicle’s brakes underperforming, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Frank Leta Acura to schedule a service appointment and get the quality care your Acura vehicle deserves.